Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts,REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.

 You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. 



 I am not Alice, and this is not wonderland, I have to say, lost and found, sad and blue, balls to bats, games played, not sure about things.




Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself. Bridges Of Love .Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, Purple Strongest hearts.
May be an image of 4 people and text

No love, no like, lots of shares. Sungevity Joins Pineapple | Sungevity, became Sprucse Powers, and the attempt to take a termination from Sungevity, and make a transfer to Spruce Powers, the way they get rights back to bill. Take a UCC 3, and go backwards, to a transfer Ucc 2, to include bonus, Ucc 1, the financial form. Process called a midterm now.

Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.From the Invisible Hand to the Invisible Sleight-of-Hand.

Unfortunately, Spruce is completely unreliable.Shit shots, to add UCC 1, from a termination, a wait for seller to sign. It did not happen in Cali, seller would not sign, and the house is pending.‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS - IRVINE, CA.


Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts,REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.

A TALE OF TWO CITIES, PALM SPRINGS, DREAMS IN MOTION, TALKED TO MAN, DATED AT 72, WHEN I WAS A YOUNG MAN, LOVE THE LADIES IN THEIR UNDERWARE, WALKING DOWNTOWN. WHAT A SIGHT, THE GIRLS, LADIES AND WOMEN, AND HE THOUGHT THIS IS NOW MY TOWN.
May be an image of bird
Sunny and bright lights, out in the dogwood trees, pieces of a dream, pieces of the rainbow.  Black and white matters, hearts on the fiel...

 Last guy paid off, end of connect, attached personal property, can be removed, or free solar, right?Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Habits Changes

I'm a weirdo ,but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.
Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure, No transfer, termination in place. First cold day in hell, the day to sign. Shit for Spruce Powers, how to change a termination to a transfer, so the assholes on the roof, can charge, $30,000.What does UCC-3 termination mean? End Game, 5 Years To Stick, 6 more months to make termination final. Out Of Time To Cash In.Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months. 'A boa constrictor can dislocate its jaw to handle larger meat. just like your mom..'
Life in stages and where you are at in life, thanks for the reply, it made my day. How are you doing, where are you doing it at, single man, retired or not, how tall, and located where? Need a man of wits, talking head an attorney would be nice, a dentist, or a general contractor, skills  that needed to attract. 

Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, The Gyro is Greece's Favorite Street Food! Rather consensus or affirmation from others, simply dance the dance. In other words, express yourself, react naturally. I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings. Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.


 Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business.Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Habits ChangesIlluminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts,REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment